Cancel My Free Trial Through The iTunes App Store and Android?
In the Good Vibes Official App, you can subscribe thought both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Before you subscribe to the app, you can check the Good Vibes official app for free for 7 days free trial, but you have to determine the subscription you want to make, to use seven days of the free trial.
Important: Things you should know.
- Free trial subscription only valid for seven days.
- After the free trial, you will be charged for the subscription that you have chosen for – before using the free trial.
- You should cancel your free trial before 24 hours the trial ends; otherwise, you will be charged accordingly the Subscription you have chosen.
- You have to cancel your free trial by yourself; the Good Vibes app won’t do it for you.
Follow the following article to cancel your free trial through the iTunes App Store or Android.
Cancel My Free Trial Subscription Through Android.
To cancel your free trial from android, you have to visit your Google Play Store with the email account you have subscribed to the app.
- Open Google Play Store in your device.
- Log in using your subscribed email address in Google Play Store.
- Now tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines)
- After that, click on the Subscription from the menu.
- Now choose the Good Vibes free trial subscription from the list.
- Finally, click on the Cancel subscription and follow the prompt to confirm cancellation.
[Note: If you don’t see any free trial subscription listed under your Subscription means your free trial has been expired or you haven’t activated your free trial on this Google Play account.]
Cancel My Free Trial Subscription Through Apple App Store.
You can’t cancel your free trial subscription through App Store, but you can cancel through the iTunes App Store from your mobile device settings. Please follow the following steps mentioned below.
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Scroll down, and you will see iTunes & App Store, click in it.
- Now you will see Apple ID at the top, tap your Apple ID.
- After that, select Subscriptions under “Apple ID” and click on the Good Vibes free trial.
- Now, click on the Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, click on the done button.
[Note: If you don’t see any free trial subscription listed under your Subscription means your free trial has been expired, and you will see Cancel Subscription, which has been subscribed after the free trial.]
If seven days of the free trial has been expired and you have been charged for your Subscription, but you didn’t like the app then, you can Refund your Subscription. To Refund your Subscription, click on the link, “Get a refund.” Read the article…