How to cancel a subscription?
How to cancel a subscription on Google play?
If you want to cancel a subscription on Google play that you have activated, then uninstalling the application won’t cancel your Subscription. You have to cancel a subscription manually. For that, follow the following steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Google Play Store Application in your device, which is also known as Play Store.
- Now check the email if you are signed in with the correct Google Account.
- To check Google account, click on the three horizontal lines know as menu or slide from the left corner to the right.
- Now on the top left on the menu, you can see the Name, Email, and Profile picture of your account.
- Change if you are not signed in with the subscription Google account. But If you are connected with the Subscription Google Account then.
- Click on the Subscriptions from the menu, which is just below “My apps & games” and “Notifications.”
- Now select the Subscription you wanted to cancel from your Google Play Store.
- Finally, click on the Cancel subscription and follow the instruction.
More info: for more information, you can visit the Click here.
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone?
In iPhone, there are two ways that you can cancel your Subscription
- The easy way and,
- The long way.
[Note: if you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the Subscription is already canceled and can’t be renewed.]
The Easy Way
In an easy way, you can easily access all your subscriptions from App Store Application.
- Go to the App Store app in your device.
- Now click on the Profile icon, which is in the upper right corner.
- Select Subscriptions just below ”Purchased.”
- Now, you will see active and expired subscriptions.
- To cancel a subscription, Select Subscription you want to cancel and then click on the Cancel Subscription. Finally, click on the done button.
The Long Way
You can also manage your subscriptions through the Settings app, and now it’s no longer as it used to be.
- Go to the Setting app in your device.
- After that, click on the device displayed name with your name and profile picture.
- Select Subscriptions under “Apple ID.”
- After that, you will see active and expired subscriptions.
- Now select the Subscription you want to cancel a subscription.
- And click on the Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, click on the done button.
What happens after you cancel a subscription?
After the cancellation of Subscription, you can use your Subscription for the time that you have paid for. For example,
If you buy a one-month subscription on Jan 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your Subscription on Jan 20 then
- You will have access to the Subscription until Jan 30.
- You won’t be charged for the next month Feb and your Subscription will be canceled in the month of jan30.
More info: for more information, you can visit the link