Turn Off Auto-renewal or Cancel Subscription
where will I see my Auto-renewal subscription? – If you purchase an auto-renewing subscription, then it will be listed under the Manage App of your Subscription Account. You can cancel your auto-renewal at any time you want to turn it off by canceling the subscription.
[Note: If you turn off your Auto-renewal then, your current subscription won’t be affected, and you won’t be charged for your new subscription, it will be ended.]
Turning Off Auto-renewing Subscriptions on a Computer Through iTunes
- Launch iTunes in your device.
- Go to Store and Sign in using your Apple ID and Password when prompted.
- Again go to Store and click in the View My Account.
- Now under Account Information, click on the Manage, right to subscription.
- Now click on the subscription you want you to manage.
- You will see Current Subscription and details under Edit Subscription.
- Now click on the radio button to turn off Auto-renewable.
- Finally, Confirm and click Continue to proceed.
Turning Off Auto-renewing/Cancel Subscriptions on a Computer Through Google Play Store
- Go to the URL play.google.com
- Sign in using your email address and password in Google play.
- Now click on the My subscriptions from the left navigation bar.
- After that, select the subscription you want to turn off auto-renewal/cancel subscription.
- Now click on the Manage under the Subscription.
- Finally, click on the Cancel Subscription to stop auto-renewal and cancel the subscription.
If you have chosen auto-renewal and purchased a subscription then canceling the subscription will turn off the auto-renewal subscription and cancel the subscription as well. It will not affect your current subscription for the app until it expires.
Turning Off Auto-renewing Subscriptions Through iOS and Android device
To turn off your auto-renewing Subscription in App Store and Google Play Store is similar as you cancel your subscription. Canceling your subscription won’t affect your current subscription and will stop your auto-renewal subscription if you have purchased an auto-renewal subscription. So to cancel your subscription and turn off auto-renewal, you can go to the link How to cancel a subscription?